Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo Description


This is a photograph that I took in the plain from the Inner Mongolia (a province of China). My parents and I went there with some other friends in October last year. That’s a really amazing and ideal place for us to escape the stress of city life and get close to nature. Upon the time when we arrived at the plain, I was so eager to pounce to the grass because I was really expected to ride on a horse again---my last time riding a horse was in Xingjiang and the feelings were so relaxing and majestic. However, I was rejected by my parents immediately due to the fact that the horses there were too natural-mannered and it’s not safe for a ‘children’ like me to ride on. So it might be the most disappointing thing at that moment.

However, my attention was soon being attracted by so many new things there. I went to take on a herdsman’s carriage with my friends and took a long video all the way. I still cannot forget the enjoyable sense of being blew by the breeze on the endless plain and smelling the comfortable air which contained the flowers’ and fresh soil’s.

Looking at me in the pictures, was I appeared so fascinated?

No comments:

Post a Comment