Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Summary 1 ( Lifted Spirit )

When I moved to this neighborhood, I felt very upset and lonely all the time. Every time when my mother asked me whether I got new friends or not, I always fell in an embarrassing situation.

Time passed away quickly, although it was two months studied with my classmates there, there was still no any improvement of the relationship between my classmates and I. However, there was a strange phenomenon I found in my ordinary life. I noticed that whenever I went to use the lift, it was always there, waiting for me, with the door wide open. Sometimes even more amazing, the lift always took me directly to the ground floor, without stopping for other passengers or requiring the push of a button. I felt a real friendship for the helpful lift, and I felt no longer alone with my school days.

It was a school day as usual when my mother asked me that old awkward question again. I suddenly told her that my friend was ‘Bing’, the sound the lift made. Then I got out of the flat and found Bing was waiting me there again. After I had got into the lift, while the lift was passing the third floor, it stopped at a sudden with the light went dark. I tried to open the lift door, however, nothing happened.

A few seconds later, when it was the moment I was to shout for help, the door opened. However, I felt very sad for Bing’s mistreated behaviors and I thought that I might lose this friend.
When I got out of the flat and walked proceed, I saw an air-conditioner unit which had smash to the ground in front of me. I suddenly realized that it was Bing who saves my live by taking me few minutes in the lift. I felt very grateful and happy.
Then I went back to thanks to the lift. On my way to school, I felt as light as my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment