Thursday, February 18, 2010

Self Introduction 2


Sometimes it’s really queer for me that loving something odd and strange. This is a kind of peculiar hobbies of mine. I enjoy imagination and associate that what would the future become. It’s really amusing and unbelievable right? However, it doesn’t mean that I am a day dreamer or old-fashion people at all. I just like thinking and cheering myself up when I get close to nature.

People always say that if one likes imagine means that he or she is still not grown-up and innocently simple and childish.

But on another hand, they haven’t denied that it is a beneficial way. Sometimes, it’s important for us to be full of imagination and whimsical thoughts because it would become easy to get out of trouble and sorrow. Indeed, this is the real reason that why adults always envy their children, not only because they are still young but also because of their happy and hopeful natures.

Besides, that may be the way the world acts colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment